Details of this system:
- 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
- Lightweight bottle
- Automatic activation: Remote Mounting Block with thermal bulb(175°F standard - higher temps available)
- Manual activation: Lanyard (pull cable optional)
- 4x Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell
- 2x T-fitting
- 1x Bulkhead fitting
- 12.5ft of Steel bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings (More flexible E-Z Bend tubing available as an upgrade)
- Comes standard with stainless T-bolt panel mounts (Billet, chassis tube mounts available as upgrade)
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5"h x 5.25"dia
*NOTE* ALL fire systems MUST ship via Ground, due to them being pressurized.
Our fire systems are filled to order! This means it could take between 2-10 business days for your order to ship.
Established by Richard Barnes in 1989 in the United Kingdom, SPA Technique has evolved into a globally recognized supplier ...
Recent reports have shown that some systems are failing due to being improperly filled or recertified with counterfeit...
Extra safety in a can! Keep one in the shop, by the welder, in the kitchen, a couple in the race trailer, wherever you Might Need It!